Thursday, October 25, 2012

All the leaves are falling...

I think this might be my most fave time of the year! Walking home that day the temperature was perfect, not too cold but with a little chill in the air. The sky was clear and blue with just a few cloud streaks and the wind was gently swirling the leaves on the ground. The golden, red and crunchy leaves. It's so magical when they fall out of the tree as you walk by, like it's their way of saying 'Hihi!' I think I like autumn as much as I like it when it snows!

That was yesterday. Today it's spitting all over me. You know when you speak to someone who is a little over excited with their speech and get a little too close and you have flying spit all over the place? That's how the sky is treating me today, spitting all over my parade!

So great to have autumn here, you don't really get the same effect in Sydney and def not in SEAsia.

Yay to pretty leaves covering my pathways.. Till they start to decompose and be yucky of course ;)
All the leaves are falling
copyright elainers

No comments:

Post a Comment