Monday, October 8, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the orangesponge!


Hi & big welcome to my blog. I've been inspired by a friend (who would likely refer to herself as Miss K) to get back into blogging and here I will be writing about my experiences living in London, covering most of my weekend adventures and my thoughts on living in this great area of the world. I've previously lived in Asia and in Australia (some might call this the Pacific) and its likely I will be referencing this in many of my posts. Its been a while since I blogged, so forgive me for any views which you don't share, and if you agree with me or have any thoughts to add feel free to drop me a line. 
Why orangesponge? Actually I'm not too sure why myself; I love the colour orange and sponges are absorbent (not too sure how thats related to anything though).. on spending some time with my friend Google, I've discovered that entering 'orangesponge' returns a whole lot of orange sponge cake recipes. How anyone will ever find this blog among the orange goodness out there, I'm not sure..

I hope this provides some sort of an interesting read, and helps brighten your day!

x
E

Olympic Park, London 2012
copyright Elaine




No comments:

Post a Comment