Monday, October 15, 2012

Car Lashes

A white fiat 500 flirted with me today. It had on some car lashes and was so cute (though a little prissy I guess..) it made me love the little zippy car even more!

It's around £10k for an automatic (shamed to say I lost my manual driving skills about 2 seconds after I last used them back in 2001) second hand 2011 model; and £14k upwards for a nicely kitted out brand new one. I think the super standard manual model starts at £9,960 but doesn't even have air conditioning included. It's a £550 extra! Reminds me of the lower cost airlines, sure it only cost £30 for the seat, but £9 for admin, £16 for luggage, £10 for food and then a credit card % just to round it all off. Lovely.

Back to cars, I really do miss my car in Sydney. Had plenty of great times in that car esp with the top down in summer - TL with her hat! Good thing LC and Billy are making good use of it as he loves the wind in his face; I hear he tried to jump out once. (Billy is a greying 7 year old staffie who loves to dig holes and eat mandarins. Wow, how did that manage to sound like a match.com ad!)

There are much fewer Japanese cars here compared to Sydney. That day we were strolling outside Harrods (as you do when you are feeling poor) and it took us 10 mins before we saw a Toyota! Choices here are so much better, and cheaper in comparison.. If only the lottery would hurry up and pick me as a winner. I'd so go out and buy a new fiat500; either the Colour Therapy (super cool colour pops) or the fiat 500BYGUCCI (it's like a giant handbag right?). Awesome.
Look who flirted with me today!
copyright elainers

No comments:

Post a Comment